Monday, September 12, 2011

Dear Love (You),

Dear Love,

How you doing? Hope everything going well with you.. Sweetheart.. I know I would have over reacted.. Sometimes you need to be generous to forgive a poor girl who did things with no intentions..

You told me, you know me - even you didn't, I know you does.. Perhaps you wouldn't wanna know further.. Yes, but there's always some things left with no clue which may lead to complications or better solutions or an ending.. I never need a solution or complications.. Likely, an ending, a blessed one..

I never really wonder why things weren't right for us. Maybe I love you alot to face any consequence. Maybe I knew the consequence.. Maybe I don't wanna know anything.. Maybe all I want to know is you and no other thing.. I knew we weren't prepared for anything.. We were happy and celebrating our infinity.. Wish we could celebrate this best moment until end of our life.. Or should have celebrated the best of it..

I never want you to be perfect, no, not at all.. Just be the right one for me.. Be with me as though this is our last day on earth.. Hold me tight.. Keep me close with you.. Let me lay on your arms.. A little space for me to say 'this is mine'.. I still could feel palm of your hand within mine.. My mind says, this is my eternal.. My heart will comply every action of yours without any instructions.. This is the magic that I believe..

Hold on - that's what you said.. Yes, you still and will always hold my magic control and no one could take away from you.. Have it or destroy it but don't ever have a thought of give me back.. You can't.. You can't reverse or undone anything, my love.. You had all my love.. Took everything from my soul and rhythm.. You could never reverse any of our part that we played perfectly..

I know I don't speak a word, never ever try to attain anything back.. I just want to continue from the moment we pause it.. I don't want any explanations, tears, scene, regrets, words but just a perfect dream that we had..

I don't have any hope, my love.. Maybe, I don't have anymore left.. Maybe I would have left.., a little? Don't worry about me.. Do not care what others think about you even what I think about you.. Take my words, when I think about you - my mind works as if it's yours. And you always right even you are at the other side of practical. Your happiness is my priority.. I know you.. Never worry about anything, me..

Do not wonder, what I will do without your presence in this space.. I will always love you, wishing you, and thinking of you.. Yes, I know I am such a lovely soul, love every single person in this world but all I wanted to be with, is you and only. No one else.. Love, I only allowed to love you.. I can't pause or resume or delete your memories.. You are precious and I know you.. This is all yours, dear..

Yours,
Love..