Saturday, December 18, 2010

The Me to Him!!

After had so much of pain I decided to leave all these.. I discovered I will change.. But.. Okay, there is a BUT, so.. Yes.. My mind still on him.. Yupe, he is still on my head.. I mean, who is him? Who left me in lurch and ignored or completely forgot me when I desperately needed someone, uhmm not someone but exactly him! Is he so cruel or is me who so fast to forget him?? Is he still deserved better place in my life?

I wana go far away from him and very very far away from for him.. Like he won't able to find me back.. Yes, I wana prove that I am capable of something and I definitely can live without him.. But there's a tiny question.. Can I live happily without him?? The truth is wherever I go I will be haunted down by hes thoughts and etc.. So, what's exactly I am trying to prove here? Most of the time I feel like stupid yet I have to go on and I can't look back or consider on what I want as I left with no options!

Now I just wana make sure that I am not gona left him at same place where he did once.. I will make sure that he is right place before I go anywhere..

I love you more than that you could imagine.. Trust me..